24周年

财税实务 高薪就业 学历教育
APP下载
APP下载新用户扫码下载
立享专属优惠

安卓版本:8.7.31 苹果版本:8.7.31

开发者:北京正保会计科技有限公司

应用涉及权限:查看权限>

APP隐私政策:查看政策>

HD版本上线:点击下载>

询问面试结果的实用表达

来源: 大耳朵英语 编辑: 2010/07/16 15:07:17  字体:

  如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。

  BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

  I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position.

  我打电话只是想问一下这个职位的招聘情况。

  I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position.

  我打电话只是想知道对于这个职位你们是否已经做出了决定。

  If you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the Sales Manager position, ……

  如果关于销售经理一职你已经作出了决定,……

  Do you know ( / have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?

  你知道你们大概什么时候会作出决定吗?

  CONVERSATIONS 会话

  (A=Applicant  I=Interviewer)

  Dialogue 1

  A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?

  A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?

  I: This is Mrs Smith.

  I: 我就是史密斯。

  A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.

  A: 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。

  I: Yes, Mr. Sun.

  I: 是的,孙先生。

  A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.

  A: 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。

  I: We haven‘t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at, including you.

  I: 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。

  A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time.

  A: 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。

  I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling.

  I: 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。

  A: Thank you very much, too.

  A: 我也非常感谢你。

  Dialogue 2

  A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

  A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?

  I: Speaking.

  I: 我就是。

  A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago.

  A: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。

  I: I know, can I help you?

  I: 我知道了,你有什么事吗?

  A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position.

  A: 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。

  I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven‘t made any decision.

  I: 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。

  A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?

  A: 那你知道你们什么时候会作出决定吗?

  I: I hope by next weekend.

  I: 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。

  A: All right, thank you.

  A: 那好,谢谢你。

  I: You are welcome. Goodbye.

  I: 不客气,再见。

  A: Goodbye.

  A: 再见。

我要纠错】 责任编辑:vivien

实务学习指南

回到顶部
折叠
网站地图

Copyright © 2000 - www.chinaacc.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保会计科技有限公司 版权所有

京B2-20200959 京ICP备20012371号-7 出版物经营许可证 京公网安备 11010802044457号