24周年

财税实务 高薪就业 学历教育
APP下载
APP下载新用户扫码下载
立享专属优惠

安卓版本:8.7.31 苹果版本:8.7.31

开发者:北京正保会计科技有限公司

应用涉及权限:查看权限>

APP隐私政策:查看政策>

HD版本上线:点击下载>

酒店前台常用服务英语——信用卡

来源: 餐饮管理 编辑: 2010/09/01 09:46:04  字体:

  您的信用卡是被ATM机吞了吗?

  Is your credit card swallowed by ATM?

  2.如果30秒之内不将卡取走,您的卡将会被ATM机收回。

  Your credit card will be swallowed by ATM if you don‘t retrieve it in 30 seconds.

  3.请您不要着急,出现这种情况我们可以帮助您联系ATM机的所属银行。

  Don‘t worry,we could contact the bank of the ATM for you.

  4.取卡需要您本人带着护照去银行办理。

  To get you card back,you have to go to the bank with you passport.

  5.您可以联系信用卡的发卡银行询问情况。

  You could contact the issuing bank for information.

  6.每天下午银行都会来人对ATM机进行维护,并补充现金。

  The ATM is maintained by the staff of the bank every afternoon,and they will put money in it.

  7.您从ATM机中取出的本地货币是按当日汇率兑现的。

  The local currency you withdraw from ATM is cashed in at the exchange rate of the day you withdraw it.

  8.我们将从您的信用卡中要出2000元的授权作为押金。

  Please give us the authorization of 2000 Yuan from your credit card as the deposit.

  9.请您想信我们酒店有着良好的信誉,您的信用卡授权我们将会取消。

  Please believe in the good reputation of our hotel. We will return the authorization to you later.

  10.实在是对不起,我们为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡帐户中。

  Sorry. We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account.

  11.由于银行间的通讯问题,余款可能会在几天后返回到您的帐户中。

  Due to the communication problem between banks, the left amount will be refunded to your account in a couple of days.

  12.您可以用信用卡直接从ATM机中提取现金。

  You could withdraw cash from ATM with your credit card.

  13.酒店有规定信用卡或借记卡退帐不能退还现金。

  The rule of the hotel says that credit card or debit card payment cannot be rufunded in cash.

我要纠错】 责任编辑:zoe

实务学习指南

回到顶部
折叠
网站地图

Copyright © 2000 - www.chinaacc.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保会计科技有限公司 版权所有

京B2-20200959 京ICP备20012371号-7 出版物经营许可证 京公网安备 11010802044457号