扫码下载APP
及时接收最新考试资讯及
备考信息
(Office ambience)
C:Amy, 今天我第一次主持会议。你觉得怎么样?
A:I thought you did well considering that you have not been in that position before.
C:可我自己觉得挺糟糕的。虽然来开会的人并没说什么,但是我能感觉到,有好几个人并不欣赏我的报告,或者是根本不感兴趣。
A:What made you think that? Anyone in particular?
C:比如说吧,会开到一半的时候,Ken把笔记本一合,双手抱臂,往椅子上一仰。
A:How did you feel when he did that?
C:我立刻很紧张,觉得他认为我的发言很糟糕。
A:I noticed that, too. In fact it was pretty obvious to everyone.
C:你觉得他是故意这样做的吗?
A:Knowing Ken, I would say yes and I would add that he wanted to make sure you got the message.
C:如果他对我有什么意见,我宁可他告诉我。
A:What he did was use his body to send his message. It's a discourteous tactic that many people use in business to express their feelings without putting them in words.
C:你是说在商业界很多人都会用这种方式表达自己的看法,而不是直接把意见说出来,那又是为什么呢?
A:Sometimes people feel safer using body language to intimidate or humiliate others.
C:他们为什么会觉得用肢体语言去羞辱别人更安全呢?
A:I am sorry, Chen Hao. Can we continue this later? I need to meet my boss in five minutes.
C:那你先忙。我们一会儿见。
当天下午陈豪和Amy一起喝咖啡。
C:Amy, 你上午说有人更愿意用肢体语言表达自己的看法。这是为什么呢?
A:People can always refute or deny the meaning of their body language.
C:噢,如果有人事后指责他们表现消极,他们可以矢口否认,说这是误会。那所有人都是有意这样做的吗?
A:A lot of people aren't even aware of their body language. I think that it is often unintentional.
C:很多人都是无意的?你能举个例子吗?
A:Like Sue. Did you notice that she came to our meeting for the first time today?
C:我注意到了,Sue是第一次来参加会议,但是她坐在后面的角落里,从头到尾一言不发。
A:I think she felt left out.
C:你为什么说Sue觉得自己被忽视了呢?
A:Because the two people closest to her kept moving their chairs with their backs turned more and more to her. I don't think it was intentional - they were just trying to see and hear better.
C:Sue 一定是误会了,觉得别人不欢迎她。
A:That's right. So she withdrew as well.
下一篇:失业救济不是坏事
Copyright © 2000 - www.chinaacc.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保会计科技有限公司 版权所有
京B2-20200959 京ICP备20012371号-7 出版物经营许可证 京公网安备 11010802044457号