24周年

财税实务 高薪就业 学历教育
APP下载
APP下载新用户扫码下载
立享专属优惠

安卓版本:8.7.31 苹果版本:8.7.31

开发者:北京正保会计科技有限公司

应用涉及权限:查看权限>

APP隐私政策:查看政策>

HD版本上线:点击下载>

董事长所得纳税(中英对话)

来源: 编辑: 2009/05/15 11:04:20  字体:

  董事长的所得怎么纳税?

  How does the general director pay personal income tax

  纳税人:我是ABC公司的董事长,想咨询一下我的所得如何纳税。

  Taxpayer : yes , I am a general director of s foreign investment company . I want to know how to pay tax on my income ?

  税务局:能介绍您的情况吗?我有责任为您保密。

  Tax official : can you explain you conditions in detail ?I have an obligation to keep secret for the taxpayer .

  纳税人:我的收入是按董事费和分红的形式提取的。

  Taxpayer : I obtain my income in the form of director fees and dividends .

  税务局:您在公司担任什么管理职务吗?

  Tax official : do you act as any management position ?

  纳税人:没有。不过总经理经常在国外,公司的业务是我负责。

  Taxpayer : no ,but the general manager has been in America for long time , I am actually responsible for the operation within china .

  税务局:您实际上具有总经理的身份。

  Tax official : according to what you said ,you in fact play the role of general manager .

  纳税人:您的意思是?

  Taxpayer : what do you mean ?

  税务局:也就是说您的收入中实际包括了董事费、工资和股息三部分。能提供公司章程和董事会决议吗?

  Tax official : I mean your personal income actually include three parts : the director fees ,the dividends ,and the salaries of general manager .

  can you provide the charter of your company and the agreement of board of director ?

  纳税人:可以。

  Taxpayer : yes , I can.

  税务局:您是美国人?好,先确定股息部分。外籍人员从外资企业取得的股息收入是免税的。

  Tax official : are you American ? good. let us determine the dividends from your company . you know , the dividends obtained by foreigner is exempt from the tax .

  纳税人:那很好!

  Taxpayer : oh ,that is good .

  税务局:剩下的收入要划分成董事费和工资两部分。

  Tax official : the remains of your income should be divided into director fees and the salaries .

  纳税人:工资部分如何确定?毕竟我没有直接领取呀!

  Taxpayer : how do you determine the salaries ? after all , I do not receive The salaries actually from my company .

  税务局:可以参照同类地区、同类行业或同等规模企业中的工资水平来核定。

  Tax official : we can assess it by reference to the level of salaries at similar position in the same place and similar industry .

  纳税人:工资的计税方法我了解一些,董事费如何计征?

  Taxpayer : I know a little about levying tax on salary, but how do I pay tax on director fees ?

  税务局:董事费按劳务报酬计征。

  Tax official : the director fees should be paid according to remuneration .

  纳税人:与工资的征税有什么不同吗?

  taxpayer: what is the different treatment between the salary and remuneration.

  税务局:税率和扣除额不一样。

  Tax official: they are different in tax rate and deduction.

责任编辑:文会计

实务学习指南

回到顶部
折叠
网站地图

Copyright © 2000 - www.chinaacc.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保会计科技有限公司 版权所有

京B2-20200959 京ICP备20012371号-7 出版物经营许可证 京公网安备 11010802044457号