24周年

财税实务 高薪就业 学历教育
APP下载
APP下载新用户扫码下载
立享专属优惠

安卓版本:8.7.41 苹果版本:8.7.40

开发者:北京正保会计科技有限公司

应用涉及权限:查看权限>

APP隐私政策:查看政策>

HD版本上线:点击下载>

一般商业书信(5)

来源: 编辑: 2009/05/20 11:07:00  字体:

  14. 提供服务

  我们随时乐意为您服务。

  We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

  如有机会为您服务,我们将非常感谢。

  We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

  同时,请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。

  In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.

  请相信,我们将非常感谢您能为我们 提供服务机会。

  We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.

  我们渴望为您服务。

  We are anxious to be able to sever you.

  15. 希望愿望

  我们盼望着您的好消息。

  We hope to hear from you favourably.

  您在商场上如有需求,即盼来函询价。

  I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.

  我们希望能收到您的订单。

  We hope to be favoured with your order.

  我期待着您的好消息。

  I hope to hear favourably from you.

  我们希望这一行动能得到您的同意。

  We hope this action will meet with your approval.

  我们希望您能很快对此事做出决定。

  We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.

  16. 留意签名

  惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。

  We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

  下面是他的签名传真件,请惠予留意,该签名效果与我的相同。

  Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.

  请留意我的签名。

  Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...

  请留意附在下面的签名。

  I request your attention to his signature, appended below.

  17. 诚请回信

  回信

  by return/by return of post/by return of mail

  为供您回信方便,随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。

  A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.

  请开20美元的支票一张,放在所附信封里,立即寄给我们。

  Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.

  为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息,随信附去明信片一张备用。

  A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.

责任编辑:zoe

实务学习指南

回到顶部
折叠
网站地图

Copyright © 2000 - www.chinaacc.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保会计科技有限公司 版权所有

京B2-20200959 京ICP备20012371号-7 出版物经营许可证 京公网安备 11010802044457号